Baby Number Two (2)

I just recently over with my first trimester gist and it wasn't easy this time with my second baby. I got abominable first trimester experience, and hoping to finally make this feeling be over. Ironically, despite the fact that I'm aching physically I feel exulting within. I wish not feel the burden during this time, though. I'm still sure that I am willing to go through this over and over because of my baby. So, I'm not complaining, Yep! I will never!!!

Photo credits to google

Indeed, that pregnancy is one of  the reasons why women become insecure. In my case, I always feel horrify especially when they say that I might have a baby boy (you know what that means?). Though its quiet alarming, thanks God that my optimistic nerves are still working or else, I would get emotional every now and then.

It is true that pregnancy causes several problems that may produce negative effects on beauty. Although there are certain products and treatments that considered safe for pregnant women, they can still maintain their beauty naturally, and I found some tips to share. 


SLEEP WELL
Fatigue and tiredness are very common burdens of pregnant women. Our skin loses its natural glow due to exhaustion. Sleeping well during pregnancy can help us in combating fatigue, tiredness and other problems to let us feel fresh. It will reflect to our skin if we take adequate sleep and rest. 

PLENTY OF WATER
Drinking plenty of water each day can be a great help in flushing out the toxins from our body. We can get healthy and beautiful skin as a result. It can also make our skin supple and moist. 

HEALTHY DIET
Eating vegetables and fresh fruits are one of the most effective ways to stay healthy and beautiful during pregnancy. It may not help you physically and it will be a great help to your baby as well. 

I know that there is nothing more that makes us beautiful in wearing a smile, agree? So keep smiling :) If you have any more tips to share, please comment them in my box. I would love to read them, especially now that I needed those tips from you. Have a nice day, mommies!



You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...