A Quiet Battler - My Kuya Jhe

It's been exactly one week today (10.21.2014), at this very hour, when I received a call that you were rushed in the hospital and in peril. I was too furious at that time, wanted to see you so quick. I was at that point of willing to go to you anytime then, when Ate told me that you were on a comatose condition. My knees got damped and tears eventually fell out inadvertently.

I thought of all the heartaches and broken core when the doctor wants us to decide to remove the respirator since your condition is below 50/50. Although, Ate, wanted to give you a fight, we still know on the back of our minds that, that wasn't a good idea. After all, you had enough fight for over three years for life.

You know what Kuya Jhe, I wish I never saw you lying there (you know, dying). It was really painful for me especially I know, it was more painful to your son - Josiah and Ate waiting for you to finally breath no more. Oh! God! I never thought of that hurtful scene in my life. I dunno, but! I wish you never had that cruel way of death,we don't have any choice but to embrace that foolish moment because we don't really have any choice at all, really don't have. If there's any more options, I am surely choose to fight for your life. But I know, that was God's way of letting you vanish from all of the pain you've been through and give you nothing but an everlasting happiness with Him.

We never had a lot of time to brag about you, but at least I know that you know how much I value and care for you. I was browsing our very last conversation. It was very quick yet very meaningful and full of care. Kuya Jhe, wherever you are now, whatever you are doing, please spare sometime to read this blog, please....

I want you to know that I really appreciates you, your kindness to me and to Mama and Papa. Your truest love to Ate and unconditional love to Jake will always be remembered. Kuya Jhe, please help Ate to forgive herself, to forgive whatever circumstances you both ended, to finally move on and face a new life. Please watch Jake over, take all his pain of losing you, guide him all the time.

I know you are at peace now, with no pain only happiness. Thank you Kuya Jhe for all the memories. I will always remember that you are my one and only - Bayaw, my Kuya Jhe... Until we meet again....



You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...