You Will Always Be My First

Dearest Kuya Kade,
  
          I made this letter for you because when the time comes that you feel less important, read this letter of mine and feel nothing but love from me and from your daddy.  


          First Anak, thank you for giving me the strength I always need everyday. You know what? I miss you every minute when I am away with you and I'm at work. How I wish time and resources permit me just be a SAHM for you. But I know in time, God will provide, and although I can't be there to witness all your firsts, I will make sure that I will always  support you in whatever dreams you have in mind.

          How can I ever forget the first time you make me forget myself (haha). You manifested the fact that I can be falling in love twice. I can even say I love you to more than 100 times in just one day. With you, I made my first time mom mistakes, and I also learn my first time mom abilities. You were the one who made me smile while crying, because I realized that I was eating and at the same time cleaning up your poo poo thing. ^~^
  
          In 3 months time, you will officially become a "Kuya", you may not be our only child anymore, you'll probably be the only kid who knows what it is like to have my undivided attention. Our time may not be the same as before, but please do not ever forget that I love you more than before and that love will never ever change until I live in this world. I know that you will be the best Kuya to your little sibling, and I will be forever grateful for that thought.


          So when you are feeling frustrated because I'm nursing your sibling instead of playing dinosaurs and Spiderman with you, or because I can't stop talking about how cute your sibling, or because I can't cuddle you that long because you were too heavy, know that there is more than enough love for both of you, because of the ever expanding place in my heart that you made.

My Kade, My Pikakadong, My Dinasour, My Spiderman. You will always be my first.
  


 

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...