Bungee Jumping

It was in good faith when I decided to try bungee jump. I thought I could chant "more!, more!" and called for a higher bungee fun unlike others who first tried it. But it was turned out bad and unenjoyable to me (haha). I mean, it was indeed one of kind experience Yes!, but I doubt if I will have the courage to do it again, well! let's see if fate permits me. I will just cross the bridge "again" when I get there (winks).

as you can see, I am confident and excited on this photo :)
Preparing myself, securing the tackles are functional.
Although what I have tried is not the usual bungee jump that involves jumping from a tall structure while connected to a large elastic cord. Wherein the tall structure is usually a fixed object, such as building, bridge or crane. The feeling I guess is not totally the same but, the trill of free-falling and rebound bouncing force are quiet the same thing, I guess. 

What I have tried is the one operated by machine and manually maneuver to control the force of bouncing up, down, right and left. My tummy did a somersault, an involuntary scream escaped me, the only thing I remember is that I was begging them to "Stop, please! stop" hahaha.



FACTS:
AJ Hackett in Macau officially ranks one of the tallest bungee jump in the world. Letting jumpers pitch off the tower from astonishing 764 feet above the ground (can you imagine that???) This adrenaline junkie's dream lets you free fall for more than 6 seconds before your bungee cord rebounds. AJ Hackett is one of the world's most trusted bungee outfitters, and the Macau Tower jump features specially designed bungee cords that rebound up and down, as opposed to side to side, which would increase the jumper's rish of swinging and hitting the tower.

Photo credits to Google
Photo credits to Google

How about you? have you ever tried a bungee jump?
Did you find it enjoyable? Share your experience and comment below ^_~

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...