The BEST THINGS in life are FREE

It is good to know that there are still places where foods are almost everywhere, and I've been into that place. Where fruits are planted to eat not to be sold, native chickens are crossing down the street, vegetables are all freshly available.

biggest star apple I've seen so far.

 

Coconuts are free
 





This was happened in Roxas City, in my Mom's hometown. It's nice to live in a place where you can have everything you want in an instant without spending money. You just have to have your body prepared to get it reaped. 

Once in a while it is good to live in this kind of living, where all the best things in life are free.
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...