TGI Friday's Restaurant

I love to dig into something novel when it comes to food. Especially after stress from all the work and responsibilities at hand took its toll on me. I really want to step out from my comfort zone trying to divert all the negativity into something better. 

TGI Friday's is not the usual restaurant that can be found anywhere else just like Jollibee or Mc Donald's. As far as my knowledge, TGI Friday's commonly found in high toned malls and shopping centers. This is an American restaurant chain focusing on casual dining. They serves great choices of food ranging from burgers, pasta steaks, nachos and not to mention their awesome line up of drinks.







Its name was taken from the expression TGIF, the company avow that it stands for "Thank Goodness It's Friday" or Thank God It's Friday. It can easily be recognized because of its red striped canopies, brass railings logo.






TGI Friday's Restaurant - Alabang

Ground Floor, Alabang Town Center Mall
Alabang, Muntinlupa, City
Tel: (02) 8429355 for delivery (02) 2121212

Website: http://www.fridays.com.ph/




You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...