Praise God for Kalisha


It was a simple celebration packed with love and full of efforts from those who truly love our little princess. She’s just so stunning and happy on her big day, and because of that! Our efforts are so worth it.





1 week before Kalisha’s birthday is in fact frustrating, because we need to rush her to the ER due to her high fever. She got Herpangina disease or mouth blisters that caused her fever to go up to 40-temperature. She’s so irritable and in pain, she can’t eat even soft food or worst even her milk. We were on panic because we don’t want the idea of celebrating her birthday in that condition. Good thing antibiotic works well and although, she’s quiet in pain on her birthday, I know the fact that she did enjoy the attention that was given to her during the moment. In a way, we feel well too.



Happy birthday my dear Morie, I wish nothing but love and happiness all throughout your journey. Mommy and Daddy may not always be with you, but I want you to know that you will always have a family who adores you and supports you whatever happens along the way. May you always be a good person who knows God and live with His righteousness. I want you to enjoy every moment of your Journey, Anak you may fail but please do not stop believing in yourself that everything will be achieved through patience and work hard. Your Daddy, Kuya Kade, and I will surely be your number fan, for always.



I love you, Anak
#EverydayWithMorie

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...