Wind Farm, Rizal




 This is not my first time experiencing wind turbines, although Pililla Wind Farm in Rizal is a way different from Bangui Wind Mill because of its location preference. Bangui Wind Mill is located near by the sea and free from any trees and vegetation while Pililla Wind Farm is oppositely surrounded by elevated trees, Wind Farm in Rizal is open for tourist but the Wind turbines are not fully operational yet.  



I am not sure what’s with the wind turbines that leave my mouth-wide-opened. There is a certain spell in that huge electric fan that impresses me both by nature and by man. By man because of its impressive engineering invention to uphold an alternative energy through its people and by the nature primarily because of the wind that creates energy to it and makes it works, amazing isn’t it?




You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...