Hetmet Dive - Boracay Experience

This is undoubtedly one of a kind experience I have ever had. Good thing I never had a second thought of trying this, or else I might lose a chance of exploring the goodness of under creatures. This is one of so many activities that Boracay Paradise can offer during your stay, and I bet you don’t miss this one.

Our very first photo before we go down under the sea.

There were available professional divers to instruct you for the things that you should do and shouldn't do, and the possible ear pressure that you will experience while going down. While under the sea, Professional divers will introduce hand gestures or sign languages that will help you communicate properly. So, you better be serious and attentive for that. 


Ladders are connected to the boat down to the reef of the sea maybe around feet below, so you will manage yourself going down. I would like to thank the divers who continue to guide us and instruct us in going down the sea, because I bet you, the ear pressure was too awful. Kudos to their patience of pulling us down and alert for all the things we needed in advance.


The moment we debark down and finally felt the ground, Oh! God! It was a different world down there. Everything seems to be a slow in motion, I can't walk fast and can’t even post to the camera perfectly (hehehe). It was really amazing! God really made every creature perfectly awesome.

This I guess one of a kind throws I made under the sea, look at that thing!!!  It took me a lot of courage to do that and I’m sure a huge effort for the camera man ^_~ 



Helmet diving is indeed a wonderful experience that I will never forget. Walking with various fishes around you like an astronaut because of the not-so-comfortable-thing on my head. But of course that helmet is the only reason why I manage to breath comfy on that 10feet below sea level, so I still thank the creator of that. 

Ever wondering how it feels like to walk on the ocean floor? Helmet dive allows you to get something you can never experience every day. This is incredibly amazing!!! When you visit Boracay, don't you dare really miss it!!! Thumbs up!!! 


lovers under the sea ♥

How to Available Helmet Dive:
  • First, you can arrange your activities right straight from your hotel accommodation. They can offer you choices and packages without a little hassle on it. Or you can go outside and look for third party to assist you. They were most of the time offers lower packages than the hotels themselves. 

    Price and Packages:

    • Php 1,500 per head 
      • Inclusive of the following: Boat ride to the sea, assistance from 1-2 PADI professional divers, helmet dive equipment, Free souvenirs photos with CD, pick up boat on the location.
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...