Adventuresome?? I never could imagine!!!

I enjoy the healthiness of my immune system now. It is because, I never enjoyed the usual kid's fiddles and ludic acts due to ashmatic dilemmas. Thanks God I feel better and healthier now, I really enjoy every adventures that will come along my way without worrying to attack me back.

I can spend some time with birds and their feathers (yeys)

worry free with the doves and roasters but to relish the moment with them.

My ultimate dream (yahooo)
Wall Climbing!
and rappelling (ohh!)

Feel like a young kid of jumping so high, as high as I can.
This is indeed a blessing, thanks be to God! looking for more extreme activities next time... 
(winks winks)


  
Other Information:
Name of Activity: Team Building (LTI-CSR) 
Location: Bluroze Farms and Wildlife - Lipa, Batangas
Website: http://www.brf-llc.com/
Telephone: +63 (43) 756-5452; +63 (43) 312-4705

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...