Travel Blog (my first ever post)

Hi fellas! How are you doing? I hope things are better with you after typhoon Glenda's tremendous visit. After all Filipinos are great in dealing troubles, right? So, just continue to be safe and sound.

Well, because I have given a lot of time to think things over yesterday due to work suspension, I have decided to make a not-so-new page since all of my blogs were removed in wordpress host domain and because I do not know how to back up, sadly, I wasn't able to recover everything. It is kinda sad and frustrating, but don't worry am so done with cries and lonely nights of losing my page that I've cherished for more than 7 years of my life. T_T

This time, I will maintain only one blogger blog with a not-so-complicated html codes and themes so that I can update anytime I want. I will not also strain for more ops and DA for this page, but of course I am not saying that they were not be entertained at all. I will of course! but this is intended for my personal love to write and publish every single thoughts and feelings I have as far as travel is concern. Earnings would be my second priority, this time.

So yeah! Happily, I am announcing that this is my official UNSTOPPABLE PEDESTRIAN page ^_~
Welcome and enjoy, readers!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...