Cebu City


Cebu is the only place I have known for travel before. This is also my first-major-travel I have ever experienced. Aside from the fact that Cebu is my home town I am always excited to see this place because of the people and their traditions. Especially their way of talking as if they were shouting and fighting, hahaha.

I also love delicacies and foodies in Cebu, those that I really ought to enjoy. Have you tasted Cebu's lechon? oh! my! it is really mouth-watering. How about dried mango and dried dangit? what about dried pusit? I'm sure that you all love them as much as I did ♥. Remembering Cebu's tocino? matched with puso rice. Oh! these foods can really satisfy my cravings, indeed deliciously fun and tastes heavenly good.

Historical places in Cebu is really awesome as well. They were really worth to travel and to be went through. 


Posing at Mactan Monument
Husband and I, town down @ Mactan Airport

We planned to go back in Cebu end of this year. We want to visit Kawasan Falls and go Oslob to see butanding closely ^_~ I am getting more excited each day, gora!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...