Sand Dunes (Mini Dubai in PH)


I must admit that my Sand dunes experience is one of best part in discovering Ilocos Norte. That Sand Dunes in Paoay brought me an endless thrilling story every time I remember how I stagger to the 4x4 ride going to where we can slide down our body and experience sandboarding. Ignoring how the sun scratches our skin and how a sandboarding per se can harm our body. Just the thought of me and the rest of my travel buddies will be at fun, all the rest will be ignored, just a pure enjoyment and an adrenaline rush on high!


The most thrilling part of riding the 4x4 truck is the roller coaster phenomenon caused by uneven road and sand ridges that make you scream for your life. Make sure that you will hold on to the 4x4 steel if you don’t want to get rid of your trip and miss ½ of your life changing experience (winks)



The 4x4 Rough Riding Vehicle comes with a package of Php 500 per person with a maximum of 5pax per Vehicle. It includes 30 minutes tour at the Sand dunes with sightseeing and photo sessions. If you want to stay for an hour and experience sandboarding you need to pay an extra of Php 1,000nett but I’m sure you wouldn’t mind that,  after all sandboarding is the best part of that trip.





Sandboarding is just the same with skate boarding or hover board that needs a perfect timing of balancing and body coordination. Unfortunately, I don’t have that talent so I need to try and try until I perfectly made it. They gave us a plank of wood as our gear to slide over sand folds in the vast landscape. I made my first try, second, third and until I couldn’t count at all (haha) it was so much fun though.  I can assure you that once you get over the fear and master the balancing, you will surely do it again until you can finally say, I’m tired (jokes!) of course, I MADE IT! And you will be proud to yourself (haha)
 



For reservations, contact the Paoay Off-Roaders and Adventure Group here:
Gilbert Santos, +63 928 9473518
gds41@yahoo.com


You May Also Like

0 comments

How do you like my post?
Comment here and make me the happiest ever ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...